oracle apps r12 technical
now browsing by tag
Oracle Apps R12 Technical Online Training Details (One to One)
Duration : 25 Sessions
Each Session Duration : 1 HR
Oracle Apps Technical Online Training Course Content
Introduction To ERP
• Definition of ERP
• Overview of popular ERP’S
• Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
• AIM documentation standards
• Oracle Application Architecture.
• Database structure of OA
• Using TOAD
Types Of Roles
• Functional Consultant and Roles
• Technical Consultant and Roles
• Techno-Functional Consultant and Roles
• Oracle Application DBA and Roles
Application Object Library
• System Administration and Application Object Library (AOL)
• Defining an Applications User and Assigning the Responsibilities.
• Understanding AOL and its Components
• WHO columns
• Creating Responsibilities
• Request group creation
• Menu Creation
• Defining concurrent program
• Concurrent programs with parameters
• Working with multiple concurrent programs
• Concurrent Program incompatibilities
• Creating Request Set
• Default Types
• Value sets
Registration Of Custom Objects
• Report registration
• Registration of a Table
• Using AD_DD Package to register Database Component in AOL
Interfaces and Conversions
• Introduction to Interfaces
• Difference Between Interfaces and Conversions
• Outbound Interfaces
o Using UTL_FILE package
• Inbound Interfaces
o Using SQL * Loader tool
• SQL * Loader Concepts o Data File.
o Control File.
o Bad File.
o Discard File.
o Log File.
• Working with staging table script
• Developing validations package
• Standards to be followed in conversions
• Using oracle API’s in Interfaces and Conversions
• Interface Tables and Error Tables
• Overview of flex fields
• Types of Flex Fields
o Descriptive Flex Fields
o Key Flex Fields
• Step in creation of DFF
• Flex fields tables and relations
• Overview of profile options
• Different levels in Setting profiles
• Steps in setting a profile option
• Some important profile options
• Some important API’s of profiles
• Overview of value sets
• Options in value sets
• Types of value sets
• Creation of value set
• Overview of value set tables
• Usage of $FLEX and $PROFILE
Multi Org Concepts
• What is Multi Org and why we need.
• Multi Org Tables.
• Multi Org Views.
Functional Modules Overview
• Overview of Procure to Pay Flow (P2P Cycle)
• Overview of Order to Cash Flow (O2C Cycle)
• Major setups and transactions
• Overview of important tables in PO,INV,OM,AP,AP,GL
Reports In Oracle Applications
• Introduction and Usage of USER_EXITS.
• Developing a Report from scratch as per Client Requirement.
• Developing a Report based on MD 50 Document.
• Customization of Oracle Standard Reports.
• Reports Registration Steps in Oracle Applications
• Standards to develop a report in Oracle Apps
Forms In Oracle Applications
• New Form Development Process
• Form Registration in Oracle Applications.
• Calling one Form to another Form by using Button
• Master-Detailed Forms
• Form Personalization in Oracle Applications
• Form Personalization v/s Form Customization
Development Of XML Reports
Introduction to Work Flow
• Workflow Introduction
• Workflow development process
• Running the workflow
• Sending notifications
• Branching the workflow using result out variable