oracle apps online training
now browsing by tag
Oracle Apps R12 Technical Week end Online Training (One to One Online Training)
Oracle Apps Technical Week End Online Training Will be held on Every Saturday and Sunday
Duration : 16 Sessions
Each Session Duration : 1.5 Hr
Oracle Apps Technical Course Content
Introduction to ERP
• Definition of ERP
• Overview of popular ERP’S
• Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
• AIM documentation standards
• Oracle Application Architecture.
• Database structure of OA
• Using TOAD
Types of Roles
• Functional Consultant and Roles
• Technical Consultant and Roles
• Techno-Functional Consultant and Roles
• Oracle Application DBA and Roles
Application Object Library
• System Administration and Application Object Library (AOL)
• Defining an Applications User and Assigning the Responsibilities.
• Understanding AOL and its Components
• WHO columns
• Creating Responsibilities
• Request group creation
• Menu Creation
• Defining concurrent program
• Concurrent programs with parameters
• Working with multiple concurrent programs
• Concurrent Program incompatibilities
• Creating Request Set
• Default Types
• Value sets
Registration of Custom Objects
• Report registration
• Registration of a Table
• Using AD_DD Package to register Database Component in AOL
Interfaces and Conversions
• Introduction to Interfaces
• Difference Between Interfaces and Conversions
• Outbound Interfaces
o Using UTL_FILE package
• Inbound Interfaces
o Using SQL * Loader tool
• SQL * Loader Concepts o Data File.
o Control File.
o Bad File.
o Discard File.
o Log File.
• Working with staging table script
• Developing validations package
• Standards to be followed in conversions
• Using oracle API’s in Interfaces and Conversions
• Interface Tables and Error Tables
• Overview of flex fields
• Types of Flex Fields
o Descriptive Flex Fields
o Key Flex Fields
• Step in creation of DFF
• Flex fields tables and relations
• Overview of profile options
• Different levels in Setting profiles
• Steps in setting a profile option
• Some important profile options
• Some important API’s of profiles
• Overview of value sets
• Options in value sets
• Types of value sets
• Creation of value set
• Overview of value set tables
• Usage of $FLEX and $PROFILE
Multi Org Concepts
• What is Multi Org and why we need.
• Multi Org Tables.
• Multi Org Viiews.
Functional Modules Overview
• Overview of Procure to Pay Flow (P2P Cycle)
• Overview of Order to Cash Flow (O2C Cycle)
• Major setups and transactions
• Overview of important tables in PO,INV,OM,AP,AP,GL
Reports in Oracle Applications
• Introduction and Usage of USER_EXITS.
• Developing a Report from scratch as per Client Requirement.
• Developing a Report based on MD 50 Document.
• Customization of Oracle Standard Reports.
• Reports Registration Steps in Oracle Applications
• Standards to develop a report in Oracle Apps
Forms in Oracle Applications
• New Form Development Process
• Form Registration in Oracle Applications.
• Calling one Form to another Form by using Button
• Master-Detailed Forms
• Form Personalization in Oracle Applications
• Form Personalization v/s Form Customization