oracle apps technical training documents
now browsing by tag
Oracle Apps R12 Technical Online Training Details (One to One)
Duration : 25 Sessions
Each Session Duration : 1 HR
Oracle Apps Technical Online Training Course Content
Introduction To ERP
• Definition of ERP
• Overview of popular ERP’S
• Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
• AIM documentation standards
• Oracle Application Architecture.
• Database structure of OA
• Using TOAD
Types Of Roles
• Functional Consultant and Roles
• Technical Consultant and Roles
• Techno-Functional Consultant and Roles
• Oracle Application DBA and Roles
Application Object Library
• System Administration and Application Object Library (AOL)
• Defining an Applications User and Assigning the Responsibilities.
• Understanding AOL and its Components
• WHO columns
• Creating Responsibilities
• Request group creation
• Menu Creation
• Defining concurrent program
• Concurrent programs with parameters
• Working with multiple concurrent programs
• Concurrent Program incompatibilities
• Creating Request Set
• Default Types
• Value sets
Registration Of Custom Objects
• Report registration
• Registration of a Table
• Using AD_DD Package to register Database Component in AOL
Interfaces and Conversions
• Introduction to Interfaces
• Difference Between Interfaces and Conversions
• Outbound Interfaces
o Using UTL_FILE package
• Inbound Interfaces
o Using SQL * Loader tool
• SQL * Loader Concepts o Data File.
o Control File.
o Bad File.
o Discard File.
o Log File.
• Working with staging table script
• Developing validations package
• Standards to be followed in conversions
• Using oracle API’s in Interfaces and Conversions
• Interface Tables and Error Tables
• Overview of flex fields
• Types of Flex Fields
o Descriptive Flex Fields
o Key Flex Fields
• Step in creation of DFF
• Flex fields tables and relations
• Overview of profile options
• Different levels in Setting profiles
• Steps in setting a profile option
• Some important profile options
• Some important API’s of profiles
• Overview of value sets
• Options in value sets
• Types of value sets
• Creation of value set
• Overview of value set tables
• Usage of $FLEX and $PROFILE
Multi Org Concepts
• What is Multi Org and why we need.
• Multi Org Tables.
• Multi Org Views.
Functional Modules Overview
• Overview of Procure to Pay Flow (P2P Cycle)
• Overview of Order to Cash Flow (O2C Cycle)
• Major setups and transactions
• Overview of important tables in PO,INV,OM,AP,AP,GL
Reports In Oracle Applications
• Introduction and Usage of USER_EXITS.
• Developing a Report from scratch as per Client Requirement.
• Developing a Report based on MD 50 Document.
• Customization of Oracle Standard Reports.
• Reports Registration Steps in Oracle Applications
• Standards to develop a report in Oracle Apps
Forms In Oracle Applications
• New Form Development Process
• Form Registration in Oracle Applications.
• Calling one Form to another Form by using Button
• Master-Detailed Forms
• Form Personalization in Oracle Applications
• Form Personalization v/s Form Customization
Development Of XML Reports
Introduction to Work Flow
• Workflow Introduction
• Workflow development process
• Running the workflow
• Sending notifications
• Branching the workflow using result out variable
FAQS In Oracle Apps Technical
Oracle Apps R12 Technical Training Videos
Oracle Apps R12 Technical Training Videos contains 28 Session Videos of 16.5 Hours of Recordings.
You can buy from the below link and get 75% OFF when you buy the videos from Udemy for $27 / 1,650 INR on your purchase
Oracle Apps Technical is the Enterprise Resource Package (ERP) package. It has designed on the base of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP). This Oracle Application has the business software or else application software of the Oracle Corporation.
Oracle Apps Technical Course is a collection of complete end-to-end solutions that serve businesses with their own functionality. The course provides an in-depth explanation on the technical module of data integration. This module makes you understand the architecture, table relations, designing reports and forms using Oracle Apps.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Types of Roles, Application Object Library, Application Development, Registration of Custom Objects, Interfaces and Conversions, Flex fields, Profiles, Value Sets, Multi-org Concepts, Functional Modules Overview, Reports and Forms in Oracle Applications and development of XML Reports.
There are incredible job opportunities for the desired aspirants with highest paid salary range. It will be a great career advantage by taking Oracle Apps Technical Course.
Who should take this oracle Apps technical course
Any Professional with Basic Knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL